MAKE SOME NOISE 2 CONTEST TERMS (the “Terms”)
The Make Some Noise 2 Contest is a video campaign organized by Helen Doron Ltd. (“Helen Doron”) which is aimed at sharing experiences of our teen students around the world and is operated by the Helen Doron English brand, TeenBuzz Programme.
- The Make Some Noise 2 Contest (“MSN”) will commence on October 16, 2019.
- Participation in the MSN 2 Contest is reserved to current and former Helen Doron students, from Paul Ward Explores programme and up. The learning centres, learning studios or self-employed teachers acknowledge that they can only accept videos submitted by current and former students of the Helen Doron English (“HDE”) learning centers (“LC”) or HDE learning studios (“LS”) or with an HDE self-employed teachers (“SET”).
- Each participant in the Contest will be referred to in these terms as “You“.
- To enter the Make Some Noise 2 Contest, You must create a video (the “Video“) and submit it to a Helen Doron LC/LS/SET where You study, starting on October 3rd, 2019 and ending on December 3rd, on 23:59.
- Prior to providing your Video You must sign or have your legal guardian sign the consent form which indicate your consent to: (i) have the Video used by Helen Doron and its franchisees, subject to Helen Doron’s discretion in any channel, publication, social media, websites, promotion or advertisement; and (ii) Your consent to the Terms herein (the “Consent Form”) all as further detailed in such Consent Form available at HDE LC, LS or SET.
- Helen Doron reserves the right to publish the winner’s name, country and photo and run a short interview with him/her over the TeenBuzz Radio belonging to Helen Doron.
- To qualify as a participant, the Video submitted by You must comply with the following guidelines:
- Length of Video must be 30 to 60 seconds.
- The Quality of the Video must be good. The Video may be taken by smartphone, however all Video images and audio must be clear.
- Main topic of the Video submitted will be highlighting students’ excellent English and experiences in Helen Doron.
- Videos can’t include any offensive, libelous, copyrighted or inappropriate content.
- Videos can be of groups (up to 9 people) or individuals.
- Full video must be in clear and understandable English.
- Helen Doron has the right and full discretion to reject any Video it finds inappropriate, including inappropriate length, incorrect format, unintelligible English or improper upload labelling
Participants who submitted a qualified Video may receive a Make Some Noise 2 gift pack from the LC/LS/SET in which the Video was submitted, which will be provided to the qualified participants at any time following the announcement of the winning Video subject to delays due to causes outside Helen Doron’s control and while supply lasts. The gift pack is distributed to students based on first-come, first-served basis and is not a guarantee.
The Winning Video: Prize
- There will be one winning Video chosen by a panel of judges (hereinafter: the “Winning Video”).
- The Winning Video. Only qualified Videos in compliance with all the provisions of these Terms will be candidates. The winning Video will be chosen by Helen Doron Head Office and the decision will be final.
- The winning Video will be chosen based on the following criteria:
- English fluency and clarity of speech
- Creativity such as in music, singing, costumes, originality of content
- The number of votes and “Likes” earned through the dedicated landing page or the dedicated YouTube Channel respectively, depending upon the technically available voting options.
- Announcement of the Winning Video. The Winning Video will be announced on December 12th, 2019.
- If the winners of the Winning Videos cannot be contacted within 30 days after the announcement, Helen Doron will be entitled to request that the Jury select an alternate winning Video among the Make Some Noise 2 Contest participants
- The Prizes for the Winning Videos. The Winning Video winner will be awarded with voucher from an online shopping store worth €250 (two hundred and fifty Euro) or by wire transfer or Learning Centre credit. In the event the Winning Video is a group video (up to 9 participants), the group will be responsible for dividing the Prize subject to the group’s discretion.
- The Prize will be awarded after the winning Video is announced and up to 15 days thereafter provided the winner is located.
- The Prize awarded herein has no alternative and may not be exchanged for any other goods or services.
- The Prize as stated is non-transferable.
- Any levies, taxes or customs will be paid by the winning participant. Helen Doron assumes no responsibility for these levies, taxes or customs.
- Publishing the Winning Video. The Winning Video will be uploaded to the Helen Doron website (helendoron.com) and to any of its affiliate/franchisee websites, YouTube and other social media sites following the selection of the winner and this announcement will be part of press releases that will be posted for further marketing use.
Ownership of Contest entries and Related Intellectual Property Rights
By submitting the Video and any accompanying material, You and/or legal guardian agree to:
- Assign to Helen Doron Ltd. all intellectual property rights in the Video with full title guarantee. If the Video is created by a third party, the third party must be made aware and agree to these Terms and by submission of the Video, You and/or your legal guardian guarantee that any third party rights in the Video are assigned to Helen Doron Ltd.
- Waive all moral rights in the Video and otherwise arising in connection with the Video to which You may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright Act 2007
- as amended from time to time or under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
- To clear all copyright, moral rights and rights of personality for all content, including with respect to the music and to any people appearing in the Video. Failure to clear these rights will result in removal of the entry from candidacy in the Contest.
- If assignment of the intellectual property in the Video and/or the waiver of moral rights cannot be performed, You agree to grant to Helen Doron and their affiliates, franchisees, subsidiaries, partners and any authorised licensee of Helen Doron, a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, irrevocable licence to broadcast, use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the Video and any accompanying materials for such purposes and in any media for purposes related to the Contest as Helen Doron sees fit, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the Video and any accompanying materials.
- You also grant Helen Doron the right to use your first name, photo, age and country for the purpose of identifying You as part of winner announcement.
- By executing the Consent Form and submitting a Video, You confirm that you have read these Terms, accept these Terms and any additional terms indicated therein.
- If You are 18 years old or under (or any other age requiring parental consent in your legal jurisdiction), You must seek the permission of your legal guardian before submitting the Video.
- If you are a legal guardian and you provide your consent to your child’s submission of the Video, You agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Helen Doron requires submitting the duly signed Consent Form in writing by You or the legal guardian of the children appearing in the winning Video to the respective LC/LS/SET in which you study. The duly executed Consent Form is a condition to submitting a Video and claiming the Prize.
- If Helen Doron does not receive written Consent Form duly signed by You or the legal guardian of the children appearing in the Winning Video, then Helen Doron may award the Prize to the next in line among the runners-up or among the other Videos submitted for which Helen Doron is able to gain such Consent Form.
- The Prize will not be given unless proof of age and proof of identity is received. If satisfactory proof of age and identity are not received within fourteen (14) days of Helen Doron’s request, the winner will forfeit the Prize and Helen Doron reserves the right to choose a different Winning Video.
Participation in the Contest is at your own free choice and risk, Helen Doron Ltd. doesn’t make any representations or guarantees any winnings, certain outcome, profits or that any purpose will be achieved by participating in the Makes Some Noise Contest.
- Helen Doron is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, misdirected entries, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incorrect, late, garbled or delayed electronic or other communications or other technical problems related to the Website, the Internet, or the network of any service provider.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Helen Doron accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by You as a result of entering the Contest or accepting the Prize. Helen Doron disclaims liability for any injury, damage, costs or expenses incurred by You or any other persons relating to or resulting from creating the Video, participation in the Contest or downloading any materials in connection with the Contest.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Helen Doron, its agents or distributors will not under any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of participating the Make Some Noise Contest except where it is caused by the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of Helen Doron Ltd. or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Helen Doron reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Makes Some Noise Contest with or without prior notice.
- The decision of Helen Doron in all matters under its control is final and binding.
- Helen Doron shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- In the event of a dispute, Helen Doron’s decision shall be final and legally binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Contest will be governed exclusively by the laws of the state of Israel.
- These Terms are deemed fully executed and approved by your/your legal guardian’s signature on the Consent Form to the Make Some Noise Contest Participation.
Copyright 2019 © Helen Doron Ltd | All Rights Reserved.